Android’s biggest strength is its app ecosystem. There are a digital ton of Android apps. People downloaded them billions of times. Some of them cost money and some of them don’t. Usually, the best apps will cost you a few bucks. However, there are plenty of amazing options that don’t cost you anything. Here’s your chance to stock up on some truly excellent stuff. These are the best free Android apps for Android!
Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.Supports intruder selfie, incognito browser and multiple Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin accounts management.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 300 Million users, supports 32 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
☞AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. More safe!
★ With AppLock, you will:
Never worry about parents check your Snapchat, Musical.ly!
Never worry about friends borrow your phone to play games with mobile data again!
Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again!
Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again!
Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!
Get your hidden gallery, secret browser, private SNS with AppLock!
BlueMail is a free, beautifully designed, universal email client, capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. BlueMail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers – Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Alto, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 + Exchange (ActiveSync, EWS, 365) Auto Configuration
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS – Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● GROUP MAIL – Define & Share Groups to quickly send and receive emails
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME – with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE – Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR – Receive and act on notification right from your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matters to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC – Customized for offline use
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS – Access your emails at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER – Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them 365 days a year
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE – When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters
● QUICK FILTERS – Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER’S IMAGE – Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS – Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT – On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1×1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING – Makes it all simple
PRIVATE AND SECURED
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION – Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Blue uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN – You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It’s so encouraging to the team!
Your central place to organize, read, and share the information you need to stay ahead of the next big trend in your industry.
Every day, millions of professionals and passionate learners use Feedly on their phones and tablets to follow the blogs, magazines, and other sources that matter to them.
With Feedly, you can easily organize all your publications, blogs, YouTube channels, and more in one place and consume and share more efficiently. No more zig zagging. All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format.
People use Feedly to read blogs, learn new topics, and track keywords, brands and companies.
Faster access to lots of different sources of news and information means that you can more easily keep up with important trends in your industry and build up expertise on the topics you really care about.
Because Feedly is connect to more than 40 million feeds, you can really go deep and find the niche content that is specific to your work or passion – this is a big difference from alternatives that feel very shallow and random in the content that is available.
From tech to business, design to marketing, media and beyond, Feedly helps you discover great feeds that you can organize in your feedly and read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, Feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed and read it wherever you go. Just enter the URL of that feed in the search bar or search for it by name.
Feedly offers useful integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure Feedly is the best free reader available on the Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offers a simple and clean reading experience.
The best way to start is to search for a blog, magazine or newspaper you like to read and add it to your Feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics. We help you discover the best blogs for tech, business, food, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, baking, photography and more.
Our mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
4.Gboard – the Google Keyboard
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share: — Press the G to search and share anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
Hundreds of language varieties — visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One-handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
5.Google Opinion Rewards
Answer quick surveys and earn Google Play credit with Google Opinion Rewards, an app created by the Google Surveys team.
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We’ll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You’ll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credit for completing it. Questions can range from, “Which logo is best?” and “Which promotion is most compelling?” to “When do you plan on traveling next?”