WhatsApp New features
Hey, welcome everyone. whats doing some changes in every season and whats app also done in this changes. so in this article, we will discuss something about WhatsApp New features. So without wasting any time, let’s get started to discuss WhatsApp New features, WhatsApp features list, WhatsApp new features 2018, whats app new update.
Whatsapp is now seven years old. Almost one billion people use Whatsapp to reach friends and family all over the world. Recently WhatsApp joined one billion users club. It uses one of every seven people on earth to stay in touch with their friends and their families. Almost all users of Whatsapp are present on mobile today. Whatsapp updates regularly and you also update it. But did you know what new achievements are you getting in all these updates? If you do not know then you are missing many features of Whatsapp.
1. You can now delete your sent messages
Yes, you read absolutely right. now we can delete those message which we can send by mistake sometime we will forward one message to some friend and we will select some wrong person by mistake but now we can delete those message and there is a one option which one is deleted from me which is allowed to delete message from yourself and other is delete from everyone which allow you to delete from everyone. so this new update is very well I hope it helps to many people.
How it works:
1) Keep and hold the message you want to delete, then select “delete” from the menu. You can select and delete several messages at a time.
2) Then you will have to select “delete for everyone” for others so that your message does not appear.
2.watch Instagram and FB video in WhatsApp
For some IOS, user whats app give this update which can help to see Instagram video and youtube video directly. whats app is allowed to run Instagram and youtube videos inside the whats app. this mean if you will click on youtube/Instagram video link the video will play on inside the WhatsApp so this is a very cool update for whats app and IOS user. hopefully, we can see this update in window or android users.
3.iOS Business app
Whats app business app which is already available in android and window users. whats app will available this app for IOS users. whats app business app helps to connect seller and customer. we can see many of features like auto-reply add address and many more if you would like to try this app and you have an android user then must go on Playstore and search whats app business and try it.
5.Backup a chat to Google Drive:
In the first version of Whatsapp, you could only take a local backup, which runs automatically at 2 a.m. every morning and a file on the database is saved on the phone itself. But most users using Whatsapp will not know that all messages can be backed up on Google Drive too. The biggest advantage of this is that you can keep your message safe forever and if you switch Android phones or take a new phone, you can easily restore all the chat and media of Whatsapp. To use Google Drive, make sure your device is synced with Google Drive and with enough free space on the phone Google Play service is installed on your phone.
Backup to Google Drive –
- Open Whatsapp.
- Go Menu Button>>>Setting>>> Chats Setting >>> Chat Backup.
- Tap Back up to Google Drive and Tap Back Up to pick up Daily, Weekly, Monthly options for your backup frequency or to make an instant backup.
- With this option, select Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi and Cellular in the back up over.
- Now the backup of the Whatsapp app will start on Google Drive.
Read More About Social Bookmarking Site List
Hide a chat from the chat screen:
Do you want to hydrate converging with someone or want to hide unnecessary chat from the chat screen? This is also possible in Whatsapp. With the Archive Chat feature you can hide the convergence with anyone and later, if needed, you can access it. You can archive groups or individual chats to organize conversions well.
Note: Chat is not deleted using an archived chat or it is not backed up on the SD card.
- To Archive Chat –
- In the chat screen, long press on the chat to hide.
- From the pop-up menu select Archive chat.
To unarchive chat –
- Scroll down the chat screen.
- Tap archived chats.
- Long press on the chat to un-archive.
- In the pop-up menu, select Unarchive Chat.
Create a home screen shortcut for your favorite chat:
Do you constantly chat with some friends? If so, you can create a shortcut icon for these friends or group on your Android home screen. After this tap on this icon, you can go directly to the chat.
- Long press on the conversations you want to make in the Whatsapp app.
- Select an option shortcut, in which a list will appear.
- Now the profile of this contact will be visible on the picture’s home screen.
- You can chat with them directly by tapping on it.
Now i Think You will get All information About WhatsApp New features, WhatsApp features list, WhatsApp new features 2018, whats app new update.
Read More Here