Alorica at home, formerly known as West in West, is a virtual call center that hires agents to handle inbound calls from home. The company works with some major companies like HSN, H&R Block, Office Depot, Valgrines etc.
Alorica at Home Review
Alorica is a company that hires people all over the world to work at home as a customer service representative. In 2015, the name Alorica was changed from West to West. The company is located in Irvine, CA. Even if the company changed its name, the service is the same. Alorika wants to work at any person at home who gives a chance to become a call agent with her company.
The company holds call agents around the world and employs 5000 jobs on domestic agents employed by the company.
Alorica at Home Review: The Hiring Process:
- You have to go to the site and fill out the online application. It usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- When applying for a position, the company will run a background check for you. To do this, you have to pay for a background check. The background check cost is $ 35. This is normal when any company holds you online for any work at home.
- Before you run a company background check, you will be tested and tested for job fit assessment to determine what your current job skills are.
- To work as a domestic agent, a behavior assessment is required.
- After your evaluation, you need to complete an automated online interview. It must be a computer that has a webcam and a microphone that you can use.
- After the interview, the company sends you an email to let you know if they want to rent you or they are not interested.
- To complete the recruitment process, the company runs a background check on you. A background investigation will include a criminal history report.
- You will receive an I-nine paperwork that you must fill in before you send it back to the company and be notarized.
Alorica At Home: Your Basic Job Responsibilities
- You will be hired as a work at home agent. This is a customer service situation that you will talk to customers through phone or online chat.
- You will need to help customers answer their problems, concerns, and all their questions.
- The company provides flexible working hours which will easily fit into your schedule.
- It is easy for the company to work because you can choose the shift you want to work on.
Read Here – Spinwire Review
Alorica At Home: Your earnings
- There are many different types of programs that you can choose from. They are based on the time when you want to work.
- Individual work schedules provide a pay-per-minute rate, work time rate, pay-per-call rates, or guaranteed hourly rates.
- The company says that if your total earnings fall below the minimum wages, they will compensate you and will force you to fulfill the local minimum wage requirement in your state.
- Should work at least 10 hours a week. Most people want to work more than the minimum, so you should be quick to reach the hours when the schedule arrives. You may need to check several times a day for new operating programs and available hours.
- The company pays its agents minimum wages or $ 10 per hour.
- The company has a paid training program that you have to complete before starting work for your different customers.
What Do You Do
Our agents support many customer needs. However, depending on the project you may be:
- Receiving, registering, and verifying customer information
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Explain sales features or offer additional products or services.
How Does The Company Pay?
- There is no sign of how often the company pays you every month.
- In addition, the company refuses to add information about payment at any time.
- Keeping in mind the company, you are hired as an employee, it is safe to say that you will either get your work done or they will deposit your paycheck directly into your bank account.
All Conclusion: Alorica At Home
This is a legitimate company to work as a Home Call agent. You will be hired to work from home using your computer, phone line, and you will need to provide the headset for you during working hours. This is a great opportunity to find a full-time status for any person who pays the minimum wage or higher for your services. The company has a paid training session which you will have to complete before working as a customer service representative.
This is a great opportunity for any person who is in search of work in the home situation. However, getting enough hours to work every week can be difficult and you will compete with your other representative for the schedule. You will need to select your hours before choosing your hours. This means that you will have to check the agenda several times a day and hopefully you will be one of the first ones for hours.